Let's get ready for Spring and Summer with a deep Conditioning Masque or Keratin Treatment to restore your dry, damaged, depleted ,brittle, dull, or limp hair from winter and restore its luster, shine, and body.
A fresh haircut is also necessary to remedy those dreaded "split ends"
some fresh highlights also add
HAIR TIPS FOR PROPER TREATMENT OF YOUR HAIR
* SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR WITH LUKEWARM WATER AND RINSE WITH LUKEWARM TO COOL WATER.
* NEVER RUB YOUR HAIR WHEN TOWELING IT DRY. INSTEAD, PRESS A TOWEL AGAINST THE TOP OF YOUR HAIR AND PUSH IT SLOWLY TOWARD THE TIPS OF YOUR HAIR. THIS ABSORBS THE WATER AND MAINTAINS A SMOOTH LAYER.
* ALWAYS USE A WIDE TOOTH COMB OR PICK WHEN COMBING OUT WET HAIR. BE GENTLE.
* YOU MUST USE A CONDITIONER WEEKLY AND TREAT YOUR HAIR TO AN INTENSIVE CONDITIONING TREATMENT ONCE A MONTH TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY MOISTURE FOR YOUR HAIR. ALWAYS APPLY CONDITIONER TO THE LOWER PART OF THE HAIR AND THE ENDS WHERE THE HAIR REALLY NEEDS CARE. APPLIED TO THE SCALP WILL ONLY WEIGH THE HAIR DOWN. ALWAYS RINSE THOROUGHLY.
* AVOID USING METAL BARRETTS & PLASTIC HAIR BANDS AS IT WILL BREAK AND DAMAGE YOUR HAIR.
* USE APPROPRIATE STYLING PRODUCTS FOR YOUR TYPE OF HAIR. USE A THERMO-PROTECTIVE CARE PRODUCT WHEN BLOWDRYING AND USING A FLAT OR CURLING IRON.
* TRIM YOUR HAIR EVERY 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO GET RID OF SPLIT ENDS.